Writing Assignment #2 (PS 236/SP22)
Read the article posted under Module 5 titled 30 years ago, Romania deprived thousands of babies of human contact (theatlantic.com). (LINK FOR ARTICLE) https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/07/can-an-unloved-child-learn-to-love/612253/
Then watch the BBC video posted there as well. https://youtu.be/VCeWr8OFuEs
Both focus on the conditions and outcomes of children raised in Romanian institutions, and both highlight one child (Izidor) in particular. Once youve done both, and read the textbook material for this module, please answer the following questions:
1) What connections did you find between this article/video and the material that we covered in Module 5, particularly on attachment? How did this article add to your understanding of attachment?
2) What connections did you find between this article/video and the material we covered in Module 4 on physical/brain/cognitive development? How did this article add to your understanding of these topics?
3) Based on everything you learned, if you were going to talk to someone who was planning to adopt a child whod been in a similar situation (e.g., had experience early deprivation), what advice would you give them and why?
See syllabus (and writing assignment #1) for more info on grading. A few additional notes:
1) You are not required to find or use any additional material in your response besides the course material and the video/article, but if you do choose to use something else, please make sure that you cite where that additional information comes from.
2) Also, please weave your answers together so that they read as a paper rather than just listing #1, 2, 3, etc. and answering the questions underneath each one. It would be helpful to also include a little introduction and conclusion to your thoughts that tie them all together.
I attached the Modules!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.