use this video link Stevenson, Bryan. “We Need to Talk about an Injustice.” TED, February 2012,
https://www.ted.com/talks/bryan_stevenson_we_need_to_talk_about_an_injustice. and answer the questions below. MLA format 200 words.
Watch the required video. When you are finished, answer the following questions in your initial posting:
1. What are the main claims the speaker gives you in the video? Summarize these claims in your own words but provide the in-text citation for the video. If you do not know how to create an in-text citation for a TedTalk, click here.
2. Choose one section of the video. Describe any techniques the speaker uses to support the claims. Do they focus entirely on logical arguments (logos), ethical appeals (ethos), or symbolic and emotional language (pathos)? Remember to use in-text citations and an author signal phrase when you answer.
3. Does the speaker use counterevidence in the video? If so, provide examples. If not, what are the limitations of the speaker's arguments? What might they say to counter these limitations? Remember to use in-text citations and an author signal phrase when you answer.
4. Finally, what have you learned about argumentative writing from watching the video? What approaches might you take in your own writing project? Your answer should focus on writing strategies.
Remember to use in-text citations and an author signal phrase when you answer.
5. Post the Works Cited entry to any source you used in your answer. You will have at least one, the TedTalk.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.