Read the prompt below and follow the directions to complete your writing assignment. Your written response must be at least 500 words and double-spaced. Include a word count at the end of your response. The word count should not include the heading of your assignment (your name, the date etc.)
Do not copy/paste from a website or Quote any websites, journals, or authors. For this class, do not include any quotations in your assignments. Everything you submit must be in your own words.
Watch the following video about using technologies to enhance the human body:
Technological progress has allowed us to help people who suffer from perceptual deficits. For example, deafness can be addressed in some people with the use of a cochlear implant. The implant transforms sounds into electrical impulses which get sent to the brain. Some blind people can be helped with the use of a bionic retina. The bionic retina allows light information to be sent to the visual cortex.
A bionic lens is currently under development. This lens could be used to give someone extremely good vision: up to three times better than 20/20 vision.
Imagine we are in the future, and there are many technologies that can be used to enhance our senses along with other physical characteristics.
In your written response, answer the following questions:
1) Should professional athletes be allowed to make use of a bionic lens? It would give them unusually good vision, which is an advantage in some sports.
2) Imagine there were technologies (e.g. implants) which could make us stronger or faster. Should professional athletes be allowed to make use of these technologies?
Requirements: 500 words
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.