In this assignment, you will prepare a short written response about global health organizations to the prompt below.
You learned about global health data, statistics, and reporting. For this activity, you'll take a closer look at vital statistic data and craft a meaningful visual to display your findings.
1. Create a visual deliverable of your choice (infographic, PowerPoint, video, etc.) that communicates the information below.
a) Find the vital statistics for the United States (hint: you might look at CDC.gov)
b) Compare the vital statistics for the US to Indiana.
c) Compare the statistics to Allen County (hint: you might look at in.gov/health)
2. Please see the following optional resources on creating Infographics:
a) “How to Make an Infographic in Word” (Infographic Website):
b) “How to Make an Infographic for Free with PowerPoint” (MUO website)
c) Video: Make an infographic from word or PPT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXMLXxjGqI
3. Please submit your completed infographic through jpeg (picture) and pdf
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.