Assignment 1: 1.5 pages. Assignment 1 is for humanity class.
Assignment 2: 2 pages (No reference needed). Assignment 2 is for English Class.
Assignment 1 (1.5 pages)
The Mesopotamian culture created a foundation for contemporary culture. Discuss the Mesopotamian culture through art, music, religion and architecture. Give a specific example for each topic and discuss it in detail. How did the contributions made to culture by the Mesopotamians influence contemporary culture? Give specific examples from contemporary culture through the media, books, music, etc.
2 pages, Double spaced, size 12 font, Times New Roman, drafts must be complete meaning that they meet the standards for grading.
Follow the guidelines given here
This is your place to write a narrative essay. I am asking that your narrative focus on a topic that sheds light on who you are as a student. Maybe it focuses on a singular moment, or maybe instead it crosses several moments. Use the prompt below to help you. Some of them might be recognizable to you from the common application used by many 4 year universities.
This is the only essay of this type that we will write this semester. The rest will be argument and research based.
1. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.