The group assignment will be a fourth design of the NCTTS website and here the premises:
• Group of three people, no more, no less
• Open design, if you want to add images or change HTML/CSS is allowed
• Each member of the group will adapt one of the pages (home, about, contact) and all pages should work together as the other designs
• The final work will be presented on week 11-12 with your individual website.
The goal is to make a clean and neat website, for sure better than the three designs already done, because there are three people working and thinking about it.
Here some ideas:
• Add different images, videos, borders, etc.
• Change the HTML to use the proper semantic tag (<nav>, <section>, <header>, <footer>, etc.)
• Make the navigation bar fixed to the top.
• Give a nice look to the registration form.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.