talk about 5 porters forces in a slide for an application ordering veggies food
dead line after one hour i will attach the presentation to have a look
Presentation by: Imen, Diana D, Milad, Shaher, Mohammed & Emmanuel.
● OUR TEAM ● OUR CONCEPT ● TARGET MARKET ● MISSION, VISION & VALUES SWOT ● PESTLE ● PORTER ● STRATEGY ● COMPETITORS ● BCG MATRIX (MAP) ● ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE ● LEADERSHIP & MOTIVATION CONCEPTS
STRUCTURE OF THE PROJECT
OUR TEAM Our team is a reflection of our cultural diversity and every member execute multiple tasks corresponding to their competence´s field . We are 6 business partners founding GREENGO startup in Barcelona.
Imen Co Founder, Investor, Partnership department
Shaher Co Founder, Investor, Financial department
Mohammed Co Founder, R&D (research and development)
Diana Co Founder, Growth and Marketing
Milad Co Founder, Operations department
Emmanuel Co Founder, Sustainability department
OUR CONCEPT You don't feel like cooking, but still want to look after you body, wallet, and environment.
“You look for healthy food nearby? GREENGO is your APP”.
We believe that home delivery should be compatible with healthy eating, sustainability and social commitment.
We provide pleasurable ordering experience, accessible to everyone in BCN(Madrid,Ibiza and Marbella soon)
We reference best and latest opening healthy food places in Barcelona.
We offer a very customized research tool by categories and filters following healthy eating options and trends: vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, ovo vegetarian, fitness addicts, gluten free diet, celiacs, detox & plant based diet…
Power of reviews
Covering all BCN to list your favorite food places.
We adapt to all kind of categories to cover all healthy food needs.
Feedbacks are a pillar in our rating system. We want the best for our
customers and we built a bridge between businesses and
GREENGO ethic code
Fair labor conditions
We only list restaurants respecting the GREENGO ethic code: Plastic free contents Zero emission delivery solutions Km0, local, organic, bio, fair trade suppliers preferences
Couriers will be paid fairly and can access to a
preferred leasing for their bikes.
Our orders will be exclusively delivered in recycled or plastic free packaging.
Sharing is caring Rate every order food quality & taste delivery time customer service
Forum & chat board vegan lifestyle Recipes & cooking Fitness lifestyle Wisdom & spirituality Health & healing Raw food living Animal rights & welfare Discovering BCN & running routes
Possibility to share with friends and family your favorite restaurants in social media and generate organic quality content.
“Health & weight conscious people” Consumers concerned by healthy organic plant based food, fitness and sports, weight loss,new eating journey, animal welfare, specific diets, persons with special nutritional needs (allergies, intolerances, phobia…and no time to cook at home or blocked in office, working place or studying with short lunch breaks living in metropolitan area of BCN.
We target the veggies (13%) of spanish pop.
● Flexitarians (10,8%) ● Vegetarians (1,4) ● Vegans (0,8%) ● Women ● 25-34 years old adults /55-64
What is healthy food ? According to the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a healthy diet is composed primarily of foods like fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, lean meats, poultry and fish and one that minimizes sugar, salt and unhealthy fats which are habitually found in industrially processed foods.
Motivations of the Target Market for Healthy Food 1. Health concerns
2. Weight concerns 3. Appearance 4. Parents concerned for their children 5. Environmental concerns
The 5 types of plant based consumers based on behavioural analysis
The healthy hardcores
The value hunters
The flavor cravers Prime motivation:
Health like sport people. They are apathetic
about veganism´s ethics Students specially
Plant based food have Longer Shelf life than
They like to explore new flavor journey
The trendy trialist The eco warriors These consumers are dedicated followers of
fashion looking for new different experiences.
Only group 3% really motivated about animal welfare, health benefits
M: Aiming to improve people's lives, we share our passion for healthy food in our city with users and embrace together a new understanding of health and sustainability, where food brings pleasure.
– To be GREEN – Sustainability – Integrity and transparency – Team work – Passion and ambition – Innovation – Commitment to continuous improvement – Locally engaged
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES MISSION AND VISION VALUES
V: We envision a community where everyone has access to good nutritious quality food in Barcelona. Continuous growth in a green eco-friendly stakeholders´s environment.
Plant based food is a hot topic…
PESTLE – Inflation and increase of good &
services prices. CPI 6,5% (12/21)
– Decline in the middle class
– Energy crisis due to the war
– Economic consequences of the
pandemic, slow recovery.
– EU & national incentives for
– Unemployment rate 13,65%
– Barcelona is key tourism &
– 30% of the core meat market will
turn into plant based products.
– 430 m€ meat substitutes
– New habits of consume due to the social and environmental awareness.
– Body culture : healthy appearance and fitness obsession .
– 13 % of spanishs are veggie – 51% women 1/10 is veggie – Raise of e-commerce 20/22. – Fitness lifestyle awareness in
BCN (runners, fitness public spots , gyms everywhere).
– Raise of consume of meat substitute products.
– Vegan Fest Catalunya in terrassa →30000 pax
SOCIAL – EU ,free market .
– Democratic country with
political and legal
stability →safety for
– Uncertainty due to
– Raise of ultranationalist.
– Strict tax policy, high tax
PESTLE (cont.) -Growth of Technology – APPS are Fast and efficient -blockchain, cryptocurrencies,NFT ,Metaverse -Food industry is changing:substitutes to meat are more & more developed. -R&D public spending is very low in spain -Fast food industry Mcdo,B KING…changed their offer: vegan burgers.
-Use of bicycles, scooters & electrical bikes. -installation of a bicycle network on public roads throughout bcn. -global warming -environmental awareness -red meat has a bad reputation because of all the diseases related to its consumption. -meat industry is very contaminating.
-Found Next Tech 4B€ -LEY de STARTUPS -Glovo, Delievroo in the collimator of Spanish labor legislation and Justice. -delivery drivers suited Glovo and won the case. – subsidised permanent contracts for lower unemployment -Ley 14/2013: support for entrepreneurs and their Internationalisation -Real Decreto 3484/2000 hygiene rules for the processing, distribution and trade of prepared foods and for the ready meals
TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT LEGAL
SWOT ANALYSIS STRENGTHS
-Fast delivery time. -Affordable prices. -variety of categories covering all different needs -Partnerships with other companies to distribute their orders -Efficient service -Consumed by all ages.
-New online shipping trends. -Exposure of new generations to technology. -Growing market. -The need for a fast service. – Encourages environmental sustainability. -The Green Revolution
– Still a new company, not well established.
– Many competitors, it’s a hard market to penetrate.(red sea with geants of delivery) – Electrical vehicles are sustainable but raise of energy price is an issue.
– High competition – Lack of experience – Possibility of collapse
during rush hour. – Laws and regulations.
It’s name has nothing to do with the liquid metal
Despite being red, Mars is a cold place
Insert your multimedia content here
You can replace the image on the screen with your own work. Just delete this one, add yours and send it to the back
Perfect for new users to discover our app,4 deliveries per month included
Only for professional users and companies
For our loyal users committed with our
GREENGOMUNITY Unlimited deliveries.
OUR SUBSCRIPTION´S PLANS
140.000 Average user servings per deal
12,000 Registered bussinesses
25 Total app downloads If you want to modify this graph, click on it,
follow the link, change the data and replace it
GROWTH UNTIL 2020
2010 2015 2020
4,498,300,000 Big numbers catch your audience’s attention
Venus has a beautiful name
Despite being red, Mars is a cold place
Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun
VENUS MARS JUPITER “Venus is the second planet from the Sun”
“Despite being red, Mars is a cold place”
“The biggest planet in the Solar System”
SATURN MERCURY NEPTUNE “Saturn is the ringed
one” “It’s the closest planet to the Sun”
“It’s farthest-known planet from the Sun”
It’s the closest planet to the Sun
It’s the second planet from the Sun
10 % 15 % 20 %
VENUS MARS JUPITER SATURN
$50.00 Average spend per customer
35 % 65 %
AGE INTERESTS 90 %
COMPETITORS 1) They offer the similar services of food delivery but we are
SPECIALISTS in delivering VEGGIE food delivery solutions.
2) Glovo and Uber eats are the geants of this industry and were disruptive in their time but they keep facing justice scandals and employees legal suits,they also do delivery of other commodities.
3) We will work on having the shortest delivery time, the easiest mobile app, lowest delivery fees, widest delivery area
DELIVERY FEES AND COMMISSIONS
VENUS Venus is the second planet from the Sun
MARS Despite being red, Mars
is a cold place
NEPTUNE It’s farthest-known planet from the Sun
Mercury is a small place
Venus is the second planet from the Sun
Despite being red, Mars is a cold place
Jupiter is the biggest planet
Saturn is the ringed one. It’s a gas giant
● We meet up the team reguly
● provide a steady flow of quality online advertising
● Support from the managers
● Enjoy the work
Leadership Motivation ● Create a community through healthy food
Flat structure benefits: Easy flip of roles Empowering employees Culture of achievement Promotion of fairness Increasing personal fulfillment Cross pollination Departments interaction Leading with empathy
Steady growth:slow but safe
Embracing ethnic diversity
Gender diversity and equity
Non HIERARCHICAL CULTURE
CREDITS: This presentation template was created by Slidesgo, including icons by Flaticon, and infographics & images by FreepikTHANKS!
Do you have any questions? Any of us will be pleased to answer in GBS cafeteria after the presentation.
RESOURCES Photos: Pinterest ,Slides : slides .
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.