Senior management asks you to recommend a decision on which project(s) to accept based on the cash flow forecasts provided.
1. The firm uses a 3-year cutoff when using the payback method.
2. The hurdle rate used to evaluate capital budgeting projects is 15%.
The cash flows for projects A, B and C are provided in attachment below.
1. Assume the projects are independent and answer the following:
–Calculate the payback period for each project.
–Which project(s) would you accept based on the payback criterion?
—Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR) for each project.
–Which projects would you accept based on the IRR criterion?
—Calculate the net present value (NPV) for each project.
–Which projects would you accept based on the NPV criterion?
2. Assume the projects are mutually exclusive and answer the following:
—Which project(s) would you accept based on the payback criterion?
—Which projects would you accept based on the IRR criterion?
—Which projects would you accept based on the NPV criterion?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.