Alkadi, Moustafa, N., & Turnbull, B. (2020). A Review of Intrusion Detection and Blockchain Applications in the Cloud: Approaches, Challenges and Solutions. IEEE Access, 8, 104893–104917.
Duran, Yarleque-Ruesta, D., Belles-Munoz, M., Jimenez-Viguer, A., & Munoz-Tapia, J. L. (2020). An Architecture for Easy Onboarding and Key Life-Cycle Management in Blockchain Applications. IEEE Access, 8, 115005–115016.
Mohamed, & Al-Jaroodi, J. (2019). Applying Blockchain in Industry 4.0 Applications. 2019 IEEE 9th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), 0852–0858.
Literature Review: Blockchain Initiatives
While most applications of blockchain technology have emerged in the financial sector (for example, Zcash, Circle, and Abra), its practical applications go beyond finance, because essentially any type of digital asset can be tracked and traded through a blockchain. Many different industries are experimenting in the blockchain space, even though this experimentation is still in its early stages. Examples range from medical records (MedRec, PokitDok), to digital rights and micropayments (Brave Browser, Ascribe, Open Music Initiative), identity systems (uPort), and supply chains (Everledger, Hyperledger).
For your literature review this week, you are required to choose a blockchain initiative that interests you. It could be an existing application that you have come across in your own research, one of the examples listed above, or an idea that you may have for blockchain technology as a solution to a business problem.
You are to review the literature on your blockchain initiative and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
– Title Page
– Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
– Background: (minimum 1 page)
Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on any previous attempts to examine that issue. Be sure to discuss similar blockchain initiatives here.
– Research Questions: (minimum 1.5 pages)
In the identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
– Methodology: (minimum 2 page)
What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
– Data Analysis: (minimum 2 page)
What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported?
What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Be sure to also include the similarities and differences between the literature. Also discuss here the future of this blockchain initiative and if it is a viable initiative.
– Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page, table of contents and reference pages.
– Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to conduct research on formatting literature reviews.
– Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. You can use Grammarly for help with your grammar and spelling.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.