General Instructions for Learning Activities
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Analysis:
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Saturday
Background Facts You Need To Know: The Viral Clean ("Clean") owners are aware of the importance of contracts to both buy and sell goods and services. They are reviewing the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), Article 2, that covers contracts for the sales of goods.
Office Cleaning Pros (Pros), a local company, emailed Clean that it wanted to purchase some cleaning products.
The email stated the following sales details:
Clean did not respond to the email, but on April 1, Clean delivered six cases of disinfectant and cleaning solution products to Pros office headquarters, located next door to Pros' storage warehouse facility. Pros moved the cleaning solution products from its headquarters to its storage warehouse facility.
Three days later, Pros inspected the six cases Clean had delivered and discovered all six cases contained Floor Re-New cleaning solution, not Carpet Re-New as specified in the sales contract.
Report You Need To Prepare: Prepare a report for Winnie and Ralph to discuss with the Clean owners.
Referring to the scenario above, review UCC, Article 2, and respond to the following:
1. Analyze and explain whether a contract was created between Clean and Pros under the UCC.
2. Evaluate and discuss the rights and obligations of Pros following the inspection.
3. Evaluate and discuss the rights and obligations of Clean, under the circumstances, following delivery and Pros' inspection of the goods.
Tips for Formatting Report: The report should use the following format
TO: Winnie James, Ralph Anders
FROM: your name
RE: Clean Sales Contracts
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.