General Instructions for Learning Activities
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Analysis:
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Saturday
Background: Contracts are essential for business and will be an integral part of Viral Clean’s ("Clean") operations, so the owners now want to focus on contract law. Each owner has experience with contracts in their businesses and appreciates the probable risks and liabilities associated with contracts. They also know that contracts should be comprehensive, clear, and specific to avoid possible disputes with employees and clients.
The Clean owners know that there are various types of contract agreements relevant to their business. Clean will have individual contracts with employees, independent contractors, and other agents representing the company. Also, Clean will engage in sales contracts with other businesses, consumers, and clients.
The owners want all contracts to be written to reduce disputes and risks and liabilities associated with contracts, with specific, complete, and unambiguous terms. Contracts must define the rights and responsibilities of the parties. Also, since employees and independent contractors will be performing cleaning services on clients' properties, these contracts should require bonding for all employees.
You, Winnie, and Ralph presented draft contracts for Clean's employees, including different contracts for cleaners, office managers, marketing specialists, sales representatives, and IT employees.
The Clean owners reviewed the drafts and have some questions about the contracts.
Background Facts You Need to Know: At Winnie's and Ralph's request, it is your responsibility to research and provide answers to the Clean owners' questions. As an example, Winnie, Ralph, the Clean owners, and you have determined that Clean's contract with its cleaner- employees will include the following terms and conditions:
This is an application-oriented Learning Activity. You will not find verbatim answers anywhere. Engage in critical thinking and review all this week's assigned readings in Overview. You may also need to review previously assigned materials in weeks 2 and 3.
Report You Need to Prepare: To begin developing a contract between Clean and its cleaning clients, prepare a report that addresses the following (note that this is for a contract with Cleans clients and not Clean's employees).
1. Identify five contract terms and conditions – other than price – that should be included in the Clean contract with its cleaning clients.
2. Analyze and briefly discuss why each term is essential to include in a Clean-client cleaning contract.
Tips for Formatting Report: The report should use the following format
TO: Winnie James, Ralph Anders
FROM: (your name)
RE: Terms of Contracts With Clients
Contract Terms and Conditions
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.