1. Read Article 3 Section 3 definition of treason on page 295 in their textbook. Discuss whether Snowden has committed treason and whether the death penalty would be appropriate for his conduct.
2. Read about Policies and Issues in Criminology: "Want to Torture? Get a Warrant" on page 300 in your textbook. Imagine you are a government agent holding a prisoner who has been arrested on suspicion of being a terrorist. You get a call stating that there is a credible threat that a bomb will go off in two hours unless it can be found and defused. The prisoner has knowledge of the bomb's location. How would you get him to reveal the location? Would you consider using torture? Is there a better method?
3. Imagine you were looking for a nice antique lamp. You see a little store that appears to have what you are looking for. You know about how much a new lamp would cost. When you look at the lamps to see that they are very cheap and supposedly new and real (not a fake). Would you be suspicious that the store owner may be a fence? Would you still buy a lamp even though it may have been stolen from someone? Explain your answer.
4. Read about "The Cleveland Kidnapping Case." Discuss the possible negative consequences for the victims. What type of services do victims need? Who should pay for these services?
Watch the video "No Privacy Due to Cyberterrorism Threat" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUoHny6y2I
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.