BLOG 1 Topic: ePatients and eHealth (Electronic Health)
View the following TEDTalk video: Meet e-Patient Dave: Dave deBronkart
16 Minutes 31 Seconds
The topic this week is Participatory Medicine
– Post a minimum of 500 words divided into 3 paragraphs. Answer all questions posted in the blog.
– Briefly summarize the video and include your reflections on the information shared through the video. Use APA formatting that means paragraphs and subtitles to organize your work.
– Post your thoughts on what it means to be an ePatient in the 21 century. Does it change the doctor-patient relationship?
– What do you think are the positive and negative points of the ePatient revolution?
– Post at least one live link to an e.g., journal article, website or video that relates to this topic and you think would be helpful and interesting when shared with your classmates. The topic is Participatory Medicine and there is a lot of resources for you to choose from.
– Write a full paragraph describing your link and why we should read it. Test your link once you post. You will not get full credit if your link is not live. Your post should include resources and information about ePatients.
– Add at least 3 APA references that you used to create your BLOG at the bottom of the page.
– Your references must also be in your BLOG post as at least 3 APA in-text citations.
This is how you support your research.
Be certain that your link and references are from a reputable source e.g. (peer reviewed journal articles, and government website).
Wikipedia, YouTube, Buzzfeed and similar sites are not considered reputable.
Do not use them.
Not posting to the course BLOG by the time/date will result in an absence and no grade which that will affect your final grade.
Make sure that the link you are providing in your BLOG is a Live Link.
Use the BLOG Checklist to make sure you have all the needed components to get an "A" grade.
I have attached a sample blog below
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.