LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxMG0Hcy4qw&ab_channel=BingeSociety
1. Include some notes here of features you found striking in the two clips, especially in comparison to the original story or the Disney film.
This part is informal, so don't worry about complete sentences, etc., just focus on pulling out some key details from the scenes. (1paragprah)
2. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl32KHydFRY&ab_channel=Sora4277
Why do you think the film added this backstory for the Queen? Does it change the story in a significant way? Or does it add to and develop themes that already exist?
(On this one, you can give me some complete sentences, and some specific explanation, please.
3. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0y7FRZ82Gc&ab_channel=%C3%8BLI%C3%8B%E5%8D%8D%C3%8BR%E0%A5%90%E5%8D%8DLOV%C6%8F%E5%8D%90%E0%A5%90
Pablo Berger's silent film Blancanieves may actually take even more liberties with the Snow White tale, and yet manages to preserve the basic plot structure, along with most of the classic motifs.
This Snow White, whose name is actually Carmen, lives in 1920s Spain; her father is a famous bullfighter, who teaches her to love the sport, but when he dies she is (as you would expect) left at the mercy of a wicked stepmother.
Again, as you watch the videos, keep in mind our guidelines for analyzing films, and consider how this scene might be in conversation with, or commenting on, the parallel scenes in the Disney film and/or Snow White and the Huntsman.
4. Now let's put it all together…
What tropes or motifs define the Snow White story? Which do you see that show up across all 4 variants of the Snow White story we've examined so far? Are there any that seem to be missing?
Choose one example of a motif, and discuss whether it is present or not in each of the 4 versions of Snow White we've examined so far.
If it's missing from any of the stories, why do you think it was left out? Does its absence fundamentally change the story?
If it's there in every version of the story, does the way it is represented or incorporated into the plot shift or change? How so? Why do you think this change was made? How does it impact what the story communicates to its audience?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.