Exercise 1:Once you have identified the microbes in the field you will need to be able to establish plans and practices to control the spread and educate the public. You will need to know about and use both physical and chemical methods of control. What will you need to know to be prepared to control outbreaks? Where could you find the information you need?
Go to a drug store or other store that sells different types of sanitizers. Investigate what microbes each states it controls or kills. Find at least 5 different types (not all hand sanitizers!)
Bring the list with you to the Lesson.
Design and submit a concept map on what you have learned. It should include concepts and connections between concepts including:
1. Factors affecting microbe death
2. Antimicrobial agents and how they work
3. Physical methods of control
4. Chemical methods of control
Activity 1: Controlling Microbes Video
Based on what you have learned during the Task, design a 2 minute video to teach a selected audience about a physical or chemical method of controlling microbes. Your audience may be children, adults, peers, etc.
Activity 2: Virtual Lab
Complete the virtual lab, What Kills Germs
Activity 3: Destroying Bacteria Lab
Using the directions from Week 4, make gelatin to grow bacteria. Once you have a good growth of bacteria on the gelation:
Activity 4: Case Study
Complete the case, ELVIS Meltdown! Microbiology Concepts of Culture, Growth, and Metabolism
First, Download the case study.
Second, Work through the case, answering all questions.
Submit video, report of the sanitizer lab, and case study to Moodle
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.