Issues and trend nursing class. Create a ppt with the template provided and follow the instructions in the picture provided. She said 8 slides NOT including the title and reference slides. Slides are bullet-pointed and on the bottom of each slide where it says "click to add notes", you put speaker notes so basically talking about that slide 4-5 sentences. That's it. The topic is "Nursing During A Pandemic Around The Globe"
Nursing during a pandemic around the globe
West Coast University
August 1, 2022
Why The Topic Was Chosen
A pandemic is an outbreak of a disease worldwide (David et al., 2009). This topic was chosen because the world of nursing has changed immensely since the coronavirus pandemic hit in the year 2020. As a nursing student and soon to be new nurse, the way nursing is post-pandemic has impacted the nursing practice and it is important to address these changes.
How The Topic Impacts Nursing Practice
Healthcare workers are constantly exposed to a contagious disease
Constant PPE/Lack of resources
Increased patient to nurse ratio
(Chan, et al., 2021)
Explain how the topic will impact your role as a nurse in nursing workforce or clinical setting.
Directly impacted the healthcare field
Explain what makes this topic relevant to nursing. Why should nurses care about this issue?
Current Relevance (Cont’d)
1. Provide a critical analysis supported by evidence based practice that is credible and timely (i.e. data, graph, research, statistics).
Clinical Practice Integration
How your topic is integrated and used in clinical practice
Explain how the topic will be integrated and used in clinical practice
Plan for Lobbying
1. Describe in detail what and how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding to support your topic.
(will you write a letter, social media, etc. include main points you will present to persuade funding)
2. What current or proposed legislation already exists that pertains to your topic?
Describe your plan on how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding and support for your chosen issue/trend.
Plan for Lobbying (Cont’d)
Make insightful, clear and accurate connections to importance of
lobbying legislators & government
Show insight and comprehensive solutions/conclusions regarding your chosen topic
Summarize the key points
Include at least 4-5 research articles (Use WCU Online Library)
References need to be within the last 5 years
Do not include: blogs, chats, other universities, Wikipedia
Follow APA style
Include minimum 4-5 peer reviewed research articles as references in the presentation.
All articles must be within 5 years from today’s date.
No blog, chat, wikipedia, or other university information is allowed in presentation.
Directions for Submitting your Powerpoint
Open your PPT and go to “file” in top left corner.
Click “print” option. Make sure "print all slides" and "print slides with notes" is selected.
Go to “Save As” on the left hand side and be sure you save as a PDF.
Under your save as selection, click “more options”. Select the “Options” button and click the “Publish What” pull-down and then select “Notes Pages.” (If you click slides it will not show the speaker notes)
Complete your selection process by checking “Open file after publishing” and selecting the “Optimize for: ‘Standard’ and ‘Minimum Size’” choices.
Click on “Save” next to the “Tools” button at the bottom of the box.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.