Case Study: 4 pages excluding title page and references.
You remember the day you passed your boards and became alicensed nurse practitioner (NP) like it was yesterday. It was exciting tothink about the impact you could have on your patients health and how youcould improve their quality of life with your expanded role working in theoffice of Dr. Martin, your collaborating physician. You felt confident in yourability to diagnose and to prescribe medications and treatments, and you feltespecially comforted by the rapport you built with Dr. Martin over many yearsof practicing as a registered nurse (RN).
Your comfort levelwaned when Dr. Martin announced her intention to retire in 2 months. Dr.Martins practice was part of a large physician network, and the practiceadministrator informed you that your new collaborating physician is at anotherlocation, and that you will be absorbing most of Dr. Martins caseload. Thethought of single-handedly managing such a large caseload feels overwhelming toyou, even though the practice administrator notes that many of your questionsabout your changing role will be answered in the coming months.
Case Questions (See Rubric in the Syllabus to complete thisassignment)
1. How might changes in the health-care system, insurance,and technology present challenges to your own self-care?
2. Feeling overwhelmed in your new role, you ask an NP fromone of the other practices about the methods they use for self-care. Thecolleague suggested that you start by doing a self-assessment and then set somegoals. How might this help you
3. What are some of the physical signs and symptoms thatindicate increased stressors that you should note?
How to Manage Nurse PractitionerStress, Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.