Rather than references to an external source, I want you to use your own words in your comments. Regardless of the propriety of the citation, the comment will be evaluated based on how well you demonstrate an understanding of the material. Getting the answer correct is not as important as knowing how the correct answer was calculated.
Checkout this tutorial on financial accounting, then select any questions from the topics below and post a quality response. Please do not copy and paste the language from an external source. I expect 80% of the content to be in your own words.
After reviewing the tutorial video above AND reading the week one lesson, attempt these exercises:
1) Prepare an Income Statement using these account balances
Cash $ 5,200
Salaries expense 2,100
Accounts payable 3,200
Retained earnings 3,800
Utilities expense 1,000
Service revenue 9,100
Common stock 5,800
2) Prepare the Statement of Stockholders' Equity, given these transactions
At the beginning of the year (January 1), a company has $11,000 of common stock outstanding and retained earnings of $7,300. During the year, the company reports net income of $7,600 and pays dividends of $2,300. In addition, the company issues additional common stock for $7,100.
3) A company has the following account balances at the end of the year. Prepare a Balance Sheet
Equipment $ 24,500
Accounts payable 2,700
Salaries expense 31,500
Common stock 11,000
Notes payable 18,500
Service revenue 37,500
Retained earnings ?
please if you will use the internet please don’t accept this homework I looking to someone he will use his own words and also he is good in accounting
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.