Overview: Students analyze key vocabulary from the Preamble as you discuss the importance of the Constitution in the lives of people today.
Preview: Students will listen to and analyze the lyrics to the song “Preamble” from School House Rock.
Activity: In a Response Group, students will analyze a word cloud of the Preamble to the Constitution and discuss how the words relate to the 21st century. Preamble Lyrics and World cloud.pdf
Processing: Students will write a short letter to the editor commemorating Constitution Day.
Watch the video “Preamble” and then analyze the lyrics while the video is playing. Then debrief the video and lyrics.
Answer the series of questions to debrief the song.
• What is this song about?
• How would you describe the music? Happy? Sad?Why?
• What words are unfamiliar to you?
• Where did these words come from?
• Why are 200 year old words meaningful?
This is the part you will do:
Write a short letter to the editor on the topic of Constitution Day and why words written over 200 years ago are still important today. Make sure you letter is in formal letter style and at least college level paragraphs should be included.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.