Discussion Board Post Instructions:
Watch the linked video and read the attached article.
ARTICLE: download Slums Aren’t Harbingers of Anarchy
Your initial posting should address all the questions in the prompt in a minimum of 500 words. Read your peers’ postings and leave at least two well-thought responses in a minimum of 75 words.
– Initial Posts must be at least 500 words long and must address the discussion prompt. (You must submit 1 Initial Post by 11:59pm on the due date.
– Response Posts must EACH be at least 75 words long and must respond to another group members' thoughts. (You must submit at least 2 Response Posts by 11:59pm on the date the assignment closes.)
– To receive full credit your response must include in-text citations to make note of facts and opinions you quote, paraphrase, and barrow ideas from.
– To receive full credit, you must include a bibliography of works cited at the end of your post. For in-text citations and bibliography use the APA style.
– If you do not include a bibliography or in-text citations it will result in a deduction of 2 points.
You can use citation generating websites like https://www.citethisforme.com/apa-7th-edition (Links to an external site.) to avoid mistakes.
Discussion Board Post:
In your post answer the following questions.
Use of photos, maps, external links (e.g., news articles), etc. is encouraged.
You must reply to others' posts to show your agreement/disagreement with their ideas with a strong argument based on a thorough research of your own. A high-quality response will identify areas of agreement and/or disagreement. Eexplain why you agree or disagree, provide evidence or proof to support your reasoning.
All provided material must be cited bibliographically. Failure to properly cite all documents bibliographically, and in-text when appropriate, will result in an automatic deduction of 3 points.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.