1- Choose 4 videos from different chapters below and in at least one post write a paragraph for each video. Each paragraph should have a strong topic sentence and contain at least 5-6 additional supporting sentences.
• Use at least 4+ key terms and/or concepts from the chapter that the video is associated with to provide analysis for each video and do NOT provide a summary. You are to identify the key term or concept, explain it in your own words, and describe how the key terms or concepts relate to each video. Make sure to use bold font for key words and concepts from the class in your paragraphs. Use the most important key terms from the chapter that relate to each video.
Chapter 15 Supply Chain and Channel Management
Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant
A Behind the Scenes Look at Starbucks Global Supply Chain
Chapter 16 Retailing and Omnichannel Marketing
Inside the World's Largest H&M Store in New York City
Chapter 17 Integrated Marketing Communications
Nike 'She Runs' Case Study – MFA Awards 2012 (Best Integrated Media Campaign)
Chapter 18 Advertising, Public Relations & Sales Promotion
Volvo Interception – Grey New York Case Study Film
Ford Sales Event Case Study: How 100 Car Dealers Generated 20X More Sales
Skype "Stay Together" Campaign -PR Case Study
Chapter 19 Personal Selling and Sales Management
2- Find an advertisement on youtube. Write at least half a page that addresses the following:
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.