Please read the Filecoin case study (see HBS Coursepack) and answer the following questions with substantive answers in a cohesive essay. Your paper should be at least 3 pages in length. Use proper grammar, spelling, citations, etc.
Youtube link to get started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EClPAFPeXIQ&feature=emb_logo
1. How did Filecoin conduct its ICO?
2. How is Filecoin's ICO similar to and different from: a) an equity IPO? b) a crowdfunding initiative on, for example, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe?
3. What are the pros and cons of Filecoin conducting a fundraising through an ICO?
4. Why should investors be attracted to Filecoin?
5. Why should be wary of Filecoin?
6. Why are regulators encouraging or opposing ICOs?
7. What have some regulators done in response to ICOs?
Compose your essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. In addition to your 3 page (minimum) essay, you must include an APA-style title page and reference page.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.