Answer 1 through 4, including examples and descriptions as required
Advanced Job Design
Considering the inequities revealed in the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ “Persons with a Disability Labor Force Characteristics” report, please answer the following:
1. Using an example of a job within an industry of your choosing, please describe how jobs could be designed using teams and interdependencies to accommodate workers with disabilities.
2. Using an example of a job within an industry of your choosing, please describe how jobs could be designed using technology to accommodate workers with disabilities.
3. Describe three differences in the employment trends for workers with and without disabilities (such as industry concentrations, participation rates, and self employment). What could human resource professionals do to promote more opportunity for workers with disabilities and reduce these differences?
4. Please watch the video linked below, “Up-Close Look at Real Life in Trauma Unit”, from CBS News in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. This video depicts the JPS Trauma Center, which is a high reliability organization (HRO) that deals with life and death emergencies all day. Up-Close Look at Real Life in Trauma Unit After watching the video, please describe the following:
A. How do the team members communicate and coordinate their duties? B. What is the role of the head of the unit, Dr. Gandhi, and how does he execute that role through his team?
C. What skills and traits are necessary for the employees in this unit to possess? D. Comment on the type of information you see and hear transferred among the team members and whether it’s centralized or decentralized.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.