This Discussion contains 2 parts,
For this discussion question, please answer the following questions: You will need a scholarly journal article for the 1st discussion.
1. After watching the March of Dime video and finding a scholarly journal article about neonatal care, answer the following questions:
QUESTION: What do you think is one of the biggest changes with the improvement of neonatal care and nursing since the 1970?
Please make sure to bring your journal article into the discussion with a citation.
2. Now looking at the Florida Vital Statistics Rate: The link is listed below, answer the following questions
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/births.htm (Links to an external site.) (National Birth Rates)
1. Under Births what is the number of births in Florida and how does that compare with U.S.
2. In the Birth data find you county and your city. Provide the data listed for your area
3. Under birth data, What is the number of births in your County and also list teenage pregnancy rate
4. Under the birth data, list one thing that you learned by examining this data about birth rates in Florida
5. Under infant and fetal deaths, What is the infant mortality rate in Florida?
6. What is the number of fetal deaths in your county?
7. Under infant and fetal deaths, What is the data and a cause of infant mortality, the number of deaths that occurred from this cause and briefly describe what the cause is. For example: According to the Florida Vital Statistics, in 2015, there were 40 infant deaths due to an incompetent cervix. (Florida Public Health, 2015). An incompetent cervix is a cervix that dilates without contractions, usually early in the pregnancy. A cerclage procedure is a stitch that is placed in the cervix to prevent further dilation, spontaneous abortion or preterm births. ( London, et al., 2016).
No Journal is needed for the response posting.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.