After viewing and analyzing audience for the TED Talk, design an advertisement to help promote or bring awareness to this topic (Human Trafficking). Your goal is to inform the target audience and reach a new audience. Your advertisement should include images and any other information that you all deem necessary to draw the interests of your audiences. You may need to complete some research. Remember to use creditable sources. If you are not sure, ask your professor. When done, write a brief memo in which you all analyze the audience and discuss how designed advertisement appeals to needs and expectations of the audience.
TED Talk Link: I was human trafficked for 10 years. We can do more to stop it. https://youtu.be/U_kXuQHZmWs
Submission Reminders: Be sure to save your work as a PDF and upload it to Blackboard for a grade. Use any medium you find necessary to create your document. This could include: PowerPoint, AdobeSpark, Photoshop, Google, etc.
This assignment requires 2 documents, Flyer and Memo.
CC: [Carbon copy to everyone in group/or who needs to know]
FROM: [Your Name]
SUBJECT: [Gives an idea about what memo is about]
• When constructing the heading, be sure to double space between sections and align the text. • You may choose to add a line below the heading that goes all the way across the page. This will separate the heading from the body of the memo.
Briefly explain the point of the document (or assignment)
Skip formal salutation. Get to the point. Summarize the information that you are about to discuss.
Discuss detailed version of writer’s message. Begins with background: facts readers need to know to understand. Who? What? When? Where? How?
Give evidence and logical reasoning for the solution you propose.
Start with the most important information.
[Longer memos include short heading. Consider evidence and graphics to support your discussion]
What would you like the reader to do?
End with a positive and warm summary.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.