Pls check both files. Instructions are in the Module 9 assignment file and questions are in the question file. Total 10 questions. Need 4 pages total. It is business law class.
This assignment should be between 2 and 4 pages, and should be the product of careful thought and more than one draft. Please remember that when providing an answer to the specific questions posed, it is not enough to give the correct answer unless you back up that answer with a legal argument that includes the following:
1. A brief restatement of the legal question posed—usually a sentence or two that focus on the specific legal issue in this case without reference to extraneous facts or information.
2. A statement of the applicable law or rule that should be applied to the facts in this case. This will be taken from the text and will not consist of a personal opinion or ethical reaction, but rather be a statement (usually only one or two sentences) that summarizes the rule of law that you will apply to come to a correct answer. You should not restate the law in its entirety, but instead summarize the appropriate law into a short explanation of the ruling principle in this case.
3. Finally, a clear statement that explains how you applied the applicable law to these facts to reach a specific conclusion. This will be usually be a few sentences culminating in an answer to the specific question posed in the text. This portion of your answer should demonstrate original thinking and reasoning, and result in a definite conclusion.
All three elements are really needed for a complete answer. Remember that a "gut" feeling or an answer that tells me what you think is "right" is not enough in a course that emphasizes the accuracy of application and the importance of making a persuasive argument that explains that application.
ch. 48: 5,14 ch. 49: 3, 10, 12 ch. 50: 7, 13 ch. 51: 3, 7, 8
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.